Organiser une projection
You wish to contribute to a more sustainable and fairer future involving youself in the social and environmental issues of the 21st Century? Join the movement and arrange screening-debates with ARCADIA! It is free of charge for you and the viewers and also a nice opportunity to create social bonds in your area !
The 2018 edition of the ARCADIA FILM FESTIVAL will be taking place from September 15th to November 30th. Since its launch in 2013 in Paris, Sydney, Tokyo and Singapore, Arcadia has been organized by volunteers, citizens, associations, representatives, corporations and so on.
The film selection is of high quality and relates to various issues:
- In Transition 2.0 (Emma Goude, 2012, 67 min) – Topic: Sustainable city
- Invisible (R)evolutions (Philippe Borrel, 2014, 84 min) – Topic: Lifestyle
- The True Cost (Andrew Morgan, 2015, 92 min) – Topic: Fashion industry
- The Hope of our Future (Guillaume Thébault, 2015, 94 min) – Topic: Agricuture
- What if kids could change the world (Flore Vasseur, 2016, 52 min) – Topic: Education
- Planeat (Shelley Lee Davis & Or Shlomi, 2010, 87 min) – Topic: Food
- Nouveau Monde (New World) (Yann Richet, 2016, 52 min) – Topic: Societal change
- Food Coop (Tom Boothe, 2016, 97 min) – Topic: Cooperative systems
- Racing to zero (Christopher Beaver, 2014, 59 min) – Topic: Waste
- Bikes vs Cars (Fredrik Gertten, 2015, 91 min) – Topic: Mobility
- And a selection of short-films!
Find the film summaries, trailers and all relative information here.
To arrange a screening, find a place with easy access (bars, municipal halls, houses of associations, screening rooms…) that is equiped with projection facilities (computers connected to projectors, TVs or screens) and sign up so we can support you with the organisation !
A question ? Contact us, we know how to convince !